Type M-4055 Air valve; fixed height; admittance/discharge of air.
Fixed height PA+ surface box for air valves. Cast iron (EN-GJL-200) lid with standard inscription "AIR VALVE". Other colours and lid inscriptions possible.
• Lightweight, maintenance free and noiseless design
• 100% recyclable and less use of energy resources compared to traditional materials
• Available as lockable version making the surface box tamperproof
• Heat resistant to max. 250 °C
• Max. carbon footprint: 20 Kg. CO2 eq.
• Locking clip around the bolt ensuring lid will stay in its place
• Large clear opening to grant access to air valve below
• Multiple holes in lid allow discharge and admittance of air
- Discharge: max. 340m³/h
- Admittance: max. 160m³/h
Tested according to DVGW VP 310-2, EN124
For more detailed information about this product please take a look at the datasheet.