Type H-4055; fixed height; design according to DIN.
Height adjustable PA+ surface box for underground hydrants. Cast iron (EN-GJL-200) lid with standard inscription "HYDRANT". Other colours and lid inscriptions possible.
• Lightweight, maintenance free and noiseless design
• 100% recyclable and less use of energy resources compared to traditional materials
• Available as lockable version making the surface box tamperproof
• Heat resistant to max. 240 °C
• Max. carbon footprint: 32 Kg. CO2 eq.
• Large height range and flexible positioning of top part
• No costly corrections after installation
• Reinforced rim ensures better support of top part
• Strong rim makes product suitable for heavy duty application areas
• Extra large clear opening at bottom side to grant extra space for operating large hydrants
Tested according to DVGW VP 310-2
For more detailed information about this product please take a look at the datasheet.