Type PURBRA; fixed height; rectangular top.
Fixed height PA+ surface box for underground hydrants. Synthetic (PP-GF) lid with standard inscription "HYDRANT". Other colours and lid inscriptions possible.
• Lightweight, maintenance free and noiseless design
• 100% recyclable and less use of energy resources compared to traditional materials
• Available as lockable version making the surface box tamperproof
• Heat resistant to max. 250 °C
• Max. carbon footprint: 15 Kg. CO2 eq. (significantly less than surface box with cast iron lid)
• Locking clip around the bolt ensuring lid will stay in its place
• Discourages thieves; no value in stealing lid
Tested according to DVGW VP 310-2, EN124
For more detailed information about this product please take a look at the datasheet.